Thursday, August 19, 2021

Meet Jessica

Hi, I am Jessica. I am entering my 20th year in the field of education. During those 20 years I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade in Georgia, Florida, California, and Oregon. I was an instructional coach at the middle school level for six years, and am currently entering my second year as an assistant principal at a high school in rural southern Oregon.

I am a Georgia peach born and raised (and a GA Bulldog fan despite my Yankee born Ohio State family). In 2013 my small family moved to Oregon to be closer to my husband's parents. I went from working for one of the largest school districts in Georgia (where I met Amy) to small rural districts in southern Oregon. 

My husband and I have one daughter, two dogs, one cat, and eight chickens. Our daughter keeps us busy with volleyball, basketball, and soccer. When we have free time we love camping and just spending time outdoors, Oregon has so many beautiful places to visit! I enjoy reading, crafting, anything with a monogram, and finding great deals in all of my spare time 😂.

I can't wait to share our ideas and adventures with you all!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig